Embark Smoked Chipotle Chicken Wings
Embark Smoked Chipotle Chicken Wings (Serves 4-6 people)
- Embark Poultry Rub (4-5 TBSP)
- 10-15lbs fresh chicken wings
- Embark Smoked Chipotle BBQ Sauce
1. Make sure chicken wings are fully thawed out.
2. Get your Embark Poultry Rub and season your wings generously as so...and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3. Get the grill going at around 350 degrees F.
4. After you have patiently waited, take out wings and place on the grill fat side down. Make sure to give them a little bit of space. You want to flip them after about 10-15 minutes.
5. After about 25-30 minutes, your wings should be nice and crisp and have some good color.
6. Now the fun begins. Grab your Embark Smoked Chipotle BBQ Sauce and baste the wings on both sides, cooking for about 2 minutes on each side.
7. You've waited long enough! Take them out and go to town!
8. Congratulations! You just made the best grilled chipotle wings you're ever gonna taste!