Embark Wild Honey BBQ Burger
Embark Burgers with Cilantro and Caramelized Onions topped with Embark Wood Wild Honey BBQ Sauce (Serves 4-6 people)
- Embark Poultry Rub (4-5 TBSP)
- Cilantro (1 bunch, finely chopped)
- Yellow Onion (1 onion)
- Butter (1/2c)
- Ground Beef (4-5lb)
- Cheese (Your choice)
- Toppings (Your choice)
- Embark Wild Honey BBQ Sauce
1. Finely dice yellow onion. Place on low heat with butter. Stir occasionally until onions become translucent. Place aside to let cool.
2. Once onions are cool, combine ground beef, Embark Poultry Rub, cilantro, and caramelized onions.
3. Once mixture is looking amazing and combined well, you want to grab a sheet pan with parchment or wax paper.
4. Grab 1/2lb of ground beef mixture and begin to roll it into a ball. Once it's in a nice ball shape, you want to gently press down on the top to shape it into a patty.
5. Let's get to grillin! You want the heat around 350 degress. Place patties on grill and make sure they aren't on top of each other.
6. I personally like my burgers Medium Rare so for me, i cook them about 3-4 minutes on each side. You can increase the time depending on your desired temperature.
7. During the last 30 seconds or so, you want to put your cheese on top and let the heat do the magic. Top it off with some Wild Honey BBQ Sauce and topping of your choice.
8. You did it! You just made one of the best burgers you're ever going to taste!